Everyone that blood stains on the mattress make the entire mattress look ugly and everyone wants to clean it as simple as possible. Since blood stains are the protein stains it takes little more effort to clean, unlike other stains. If you are thinking how to get rid of those ugly blood stains on the mattress then here are a few methods and techniques through which you can easily get rid of those blood stains in a simple and easy way.
Steps to Clean
- First of all, try to clean the blood stains as soon as possible. Remove Blood Stains Mattress as soon as it has occurred will really reduce your effort.
- Take a white cloth and then dip it in cold water. Make sure you make use of cold water only. Using hot water can make the stains settle deep inside the mattress. So, it is always advisable to make use of cold water.
- After dipping the cloth in cold water, try to dab the cloth on the stains. Dab the stains slowly. Do not wipe or rub the stains as there of chances where the stains will spread.
- So try not rubbing them hard, just dab it slowly so that the stains will not spread.
Simple Cleaning Methods
- To get rid of those blood stains, you can easily make a cleaning solution with the materials available at your home.
- Take some salt, baking soda and then mix it well with water. Mix well and make a paste.
- Do not over pour over and make them a solution. It should be in the form of a thick paste so that you can easily dab it on the blood stains.
- Take a certain amount of paste and dab it on the blood stains.
- After applying and dabbing the paste on the stains, let it dry for about 30 minutes.
- Make sure you remove it completely using a soft and gentle brush. Do not over rub with the brush; it may damage the quality of the mattress.
- You can use a cloth dipped in cold water and then wipe the paste completely.
- Make sure you do not leave the mixture on the mattress.
For Deep Stains
- If you find it hard to remove the stains with the above-given tip, then you can use another method.
- All you need is hydrogen peroxide and dish soap. Mix two parts of hydrogen peroxide with one part of dish soap.
- Pour a small amount of the solution on the stains and let it dry for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes wipe off the solution completely from the mattress.
- Do not over pour the solution on the mattress, hydrogen peroxide will discolor the mattress and reduce the quality of the mattress.
So make sure you do not overuse the hydrogen peroxide mixture on the mattress. Before using do test a small portion of the mattress and then start using it on the complete mattress. Read More about:- Professional Mattress Cleaning